- Lady Adaar irritated because the Seeker doesn’t trust her
- Lady Adaar out-deadpanning Cassandra out of spite
- Lady Adaar being ornery whenever Cassandra has an idea
- Cassandra rolling her eyes at Lady Adaar’s pettiness
- The mounting dread Lady Adaar experiences when she and Cass have their first civil conversation
- Lady Adaar slowly realizing that she finds Cassandra and her cold exterior hot (“Oh, and that accent!”)
When twelve year old girls write ill-conceived fanfic plots in which everyone is attracted to their “edgy”, mysterious, egocentric main character they call it trash but when Moffat does it they call it a script. Hmmm. Suspicious.